Not an area high in demand in terms of the number of vacancies, yet it is a specialist area of practice dominated by the larger of Law Staff’s clients who are advising:
- Traditional Owners, proponents, government and the broader community on their obligations in this area;
- preparing cultural heritage management plans;
- drafting native title agreements;
- negotiating, drafting and advising on indigenous land use agreements, right to negotiate agreements and preparing advice for clients with respect to specific native title issues;
- also assist our clients to build enduring relationships with Indigenous stakeholders and assist our clients to develop a practical long term strategy, so that agreements remain workable long after the lawyers have left the scene.
Your primary contact for this market segment is Trudy Reading.