Representing mostly mid and top-tier national law firms who are acting for institutional corporate borrowers (or financiers), whether that be on a range of transactions or on regulatory matters:
- funding real estate developments and commercial property acquisitions;
- syndicated borrowings;
- infrastructure financing;
- merger and acquisition finance;
- construction finance;
- mezzanine and subordinated debt financing including intercreditor arrangements;
- domestic and cross border financing transactions;
- bilateral, club and syndicated financing arrangements (secured or unsecured);
- advising in respect of industry bodies and regulators including the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA), Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC);
- advising clients in relation to credit law, anti-money laundering, counter-terrorism financing and sanctions, competition, compliance, finance contracts and unfair terms, credit and privacy issues, fair trading, financial products, licensing, and payment systems regulation.
Your primary contact for this market segment is Craig Ashton-Sward.