- Genuine Workplace Flexibility
- Exceptional Mentoring from Partner and Senior Associate
- Stable environment with excellent career development opportunities!
This firm is:
- Led by former top-tier Partners
- Streamlined operations to avoid of unnecessary politics
- Known for high-quality matters
- Focus on efficiency and effectiveness
This opportunity boasts:
- Attractive compensation package
- High flexibility in work hours, including the option to work from home - Many of the firm's current lawyers enjoy the option of working from home a few days per week, which will also be readily available for this new position.
- Merit-based career progression rather than strictly following a hierarchical structure - This 'flat structure' ensures that increased responsibility and promotion are granted based on individual achievements and capabilities, rather than simply tenure in the role. This provides a unique opportunity for motivated professionals to advance their careers at a faster pace and be rewarded for their contributions.
The firm operates both nationally and internationally, with a particular focus on the resources and technology sectors. The Partners have the trust of a plethora of clients at Board and C Suite level, and their appetite is strong yet cautious. The firm's solutions are always underpinned by best-practice technical advice, yet the conduit for achieving the objective can be based on innovative big-picture strategies across the spectrum including but not limited to:
- Corporations Act Disputes;
- High value Contract Disputes, particularly resources related;
- Partnership and Shareholder disputes;
- Construction Litigation;
- International Arbitration;
- Consumer Law;
- Intellectual Property and Technology Disputes; and
- Real Estate Litigation.
The CDR team has strategic growth plans and can cater for an additional Associate (or Lawyer looking to step up).
To be considered for this role you should have:
- a minimum of 2 years PAE in dispute resolution
- commitment to provide a high degree of client service
- be looking for a positive culture and different environment
With over 30 years as specialist consultants to the legal profession, Law Staff has an impressive history of facilitating discreet moves for legal practitioners and has an uncompromising commitment to confidentiality.
Most importantly, we treat this as a two-way information sharing session to allow you to make an informed decision whether to move forward with an expression of interest to this employer. We will only ever confer with our client after you have done your research and at a time when you have expressed in writing that you are ready to take that cautious next step. Absolutely everything stays in the vault until that time.
Interested? This is a rare and exciting opportunity as this firm rarely needs to recruit, so don't hold back - it is possible that it won't last! Click "Apply" NOW or quote Ref: CL190123 and send your details in confidence to Bianca Davies via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Need to talk to us out of hours? No problem, drop us an email and indicate a time that best suits you after work or even on the weekend.
Not what you are looking for? If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229