- Excellent Workplace Culture
- Career Development on Offer
- Challenging and Unique Work Mix
- Market Leading Remuneration
This reputable CBD firm currently has a vacancy within their Litigation Team. Our client is an industry leader in the Commercial sphere advising local and national clients across all aspects of Corporate Law, Property Law and Dispute Resolution. The firm strives for excellence whilst maintaining a customer focus and strong team values.
You will be a valued member of the Litigation Team required to provide commercial and legally technical advice across the following fields:
- Corporations Act Disputes;
- Regulatory matters;
- Partnership and Shareholder disputes;
- Administrative law;
- Tax disputes;
- Franchising Litigation Intellectual Property Disputes; and
- Real Estate Litigation.
The individual must have:
- 4+ years PAE in commercial litigation (will consider lawyers up to junior Senior Associate Level)
- be highly motivated;
- ideally coming out of a mid to top tier background; and
- solid academics.
THE NEXT STEP
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL010421 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bldg | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229