- Choose from General Litigation or an Insolvency Focus
- Excellent Workplace Culture with Specialist, National and Mid-tier Firms
- Attend 1 interview and gain access to 4 opportunities! With 30 years' legal recruitment experience, we look forward to helping you reach your new financial year goals!
1 - DISPUTE RESOLUTION SENIOR ASSOCIATE | 5+ PAE
- FIRM: A top-tier firm which will elevate your experience to new heights. This is a true career-defining opportunity which will send you in the right direction for a successful career.
- WORK: Your work mix will include large scale litigation matters in the District, Supreme, Federal, and High Courts throughout Australia as well International disputes.
- CANDIDATE: The right candidate will have at least 5 years PAE, with candidates considered up to Senior Associate
- BENEFITS: This firm pays extremely well and you will be given the opportunity to be mentored by the best work on large scale matters with some of the biggest clients in the industry.
2 - INSOLVENCY & RESTRUCTURING SENIOR ASSOCIATE | 4+ PAE
- FIRM: This is an opportunity to work in a international firm with high quality work and a friendly environment. They specialise in handling complex disputes whether instituted in Australia or off-shore.
- WORK: Work mix will involve all aspects of corporate disputes, including major corporate insolvency and ancillary litigation, Australian financial services advice and regulatory infringement claims. You will work for a wide range of clients including large insolvency firms, commercial and residential property developers, retail store chains, local government, and professional sporting teams just to name a few.
- CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate will have a minimum 4 years PAE (applications considered up to SA2 Level); Strong academics (GPA of 5.0 or above); General Commercial Litigation and Insolvency experience from a recognised specialist, mid or top-tier firm; and an ability to draft clear and commercially-oriented advice.
- BENEFITS: An attractive salary is offered commensurate with experience, together with excellent career development opportunities with advancement prospects based on merit and not length of service.
3 - COMMERCIAL LITIGATION LAWYER | 3+ PAE
- FIRM: Our client is a technically well regarded firm that has undergone substantial growth in recent years. They have a reputation second-to-none and are a leader in the Brisbane market. In addition, they promote development and progression.The firm has an enviable profile in the legal community as being a high performing culture acting for institutional clients and SME’s and delivering on their expectations.
- WORK: This role is to work across high scale commercial litigation matters in the District, Supreme and High Courts throughout Queensland including: Corporate Contract Disputes; Shareholder and Contract Disputes;Class Actions; Takeover Disputes; Tax Litigation; Property and Trust Disputes; Public and Private Investigations; Insolvency and Bankruptcy; Restructuring and Asset Protection; Intellectual Property Litigation; and Competition and Consumer Disputes.
- CANDIDATE: To be successful in this role you will have 3+ years' of post-admission commercial litigation experience, and be eager to take the next step in your career.
- REWARD: On top of a competitive remuneration package, this firm is very involved in the community with great work-life balance and employee benefits. They have modern offices and collegiate team environment with genuine career progression and development opportunities.
4 – COMMERCIAL LITIGATION ASSOCIATE | 4+ YEARS PAE
- FIRM: This reputable Eastern Seaboard CBD firm currently has a vacancy within their Litigation Team. Our client is an industry leader in the Commercial sphere advising clients nationally on a raft of issues. The firm strives for excellence whilst maintaining a customer focus and strong team values.
- WORK: In this position, you will be a valued member of the Litigation Team with a particular focus on property fund managers, asset managers and property developers disputes. You will be exposed to contractual disputes, Corporations Act issues, directors’ duties, shareholder disputes and competition and consumer law issues. You will also have a role in conducting debt recovery procedures, insolvency and some employment matters.
- CANDIDATE: The firm is seeking a highly motivated individual, currently or recently with a mid to first-tier background. You will have a minimum of 4 years post-admission experience in and exposure to a fair portion of the fields mentioned.
- REWARDS: You will join a tight-knit team of motivated individuals who are dedicated to providing the highest level of legal service to their clients. The culture of this firm is collaborative and team-oriented and they encourage continued learning and development. They have a positive and caring environment and the Partners lead by example.
THE NEXT STEP
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL020721 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bldg | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229