- This is a highly respected international firm that has launched the career of many talented Lawyers.
- It is well resourced and innovative, with a strong workplace culture.
- There is a competitive Remuneration Package as well as Great Employee Benefits.
- It is also very community minded with a focus on client value to a high standard.
This role will see you acting for clients in a range of different industries including technology, agribusiness, manufacturing, distribution and retail, financial services, solar and private equity. Your work mix will include large scale litigation matters in the District, Supreme, Federal, and High Courts throughout Australia as well International disputes. You can expect to be challenged with a wide variety of matters including:
- Commercial contract disputes;
- ASIC investigations and disputes under the Corporations Act 2001;
- Continuous disclosure issues affecting the share price of public companies;
- Medical Negligent claims;
- Trade practice disputes and compliance;
- Misleading and deceptive conduct;
- Consumer protection issues;
- Resources litigation and joint venture disputes;
- Takeover litigation;
- Federal court matters including complex intellectual property disputes;
- Shareholder litigation and proxy fights; as well as
- International Arbitrations
- To be successful you will need between 2 and 3 years PAE
- You will come from a specialist, mid or top-tier firm and will have experience in quality commercial litigation and dispute resolution.
- You will also have a commitment to provide a high degree of client service.
- On top of a competitive remuneration package, this firm has great employee benefits.
- They have modern offices and collegiate team environment with genuine career progression and development opportunities.
- The mentoring opportunities from talented technicians are exceptional, together with a 'flat' structure.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL310821 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane