- Dispute Resolution | Litigation | Corporate Insolvency Lawyer
- Senior Associate or Special Counsel level
- Strong Prospects of Advancement to Partnership
- Apply with confidence while you're still in your current role.
- Outstanding Remuneration Package Negotiated
- With over 30 Years in the Brisbane market we can assist you to navigate that next move.
This is a highly respected, specialist firm with a phenomenal opportunity for growth. This firm is:
- well resourced and innovative,
- has an exceptional work place culture;
- service oriented with a focus on value-adding to clients at every opportunity;
- has extensive community involvement; and
- is considered by many to be an Employer of Choice.
Our client is growing and seeks an additional Senior Associate or Special Counsel with a high level of technical expertise to join their Brisbane office. As an SA | SC your role will include:
- confidently managing your own matters from commencement to completion;
- briefing Counsel and attending Court, mediation and settlement conferences;
- enjoying the responsibility of taking a lead role in mentoring and providing leadership to Junior Lawyers within the team; and
- having a valued input into client relationship management and new business development in collaboration with partners of the firm.
THE WORK MIX
Your work mix will include high scale commercial litigation matters in the District, Supreme and High Courts throughout Queensland and other States. This will include:
- corporate dispute resolution, corporate insolvency, bankruptcy, and secured/unsecured recovery work;
- disputes ranging from business litigation; to shareholder and contract issues; property and trust disputes; as well as competition and consumer disputes; and
- acting on behalf of Liquidators, Creditors and Trustees and provide advice to directors with regard to restructuring, asset protection and insolvency administration.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum 6 years PAE (applications considered up to Special Counsel level);
- Commercial Litigation experience from a recognised specialist, mid or top-tier firm;
- An ability to draft clear and commercially-oriented advice; and
- Experience in mentoring junior lawyers.
- Market leading remuneration package based on the level of skills and competency that you bring to the table (mid to high $1's should be used as a guide);
- Genuine career progression and development opportunities;
- Modern offices and a collegiate team environment; and
- This firm is very involved in the community with great work-life balance and employee benefits.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL010320 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.