2. Associate to Senior Associate 3+ Years PAE working alongside an awesome Partner as part of a dynamic team within a National full service commercial law firm.
3. Junior Commercial Property Lawyer 1-4 Years PAE a sensational opportunity to join a sizable property team with a highly reputable firm with a strong market presence.
4. Commercial Property Senior Associate 5+ PAE with a highly regarded independent firm is seeking a Senior Associate to join their growing Property team.
As an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer working within a global, large national, or specialist commercial firm, we would expect your exposure to including working across a range of property matters including:
- residential property development;
- Sale and acquisition of commercial, retail, and industrial properties;
- office, retail and industrial leasing;
- negotiating and drafting of contract documents;
- and other general commercial property work.
To be successful in these roles you will have a minimum 1 years' of post-admission property law experience through to special counsel level and be eager to take the next step in your career.
In addition, you will have:
- An eagerness to progress and establish your career within property law;
- Ability to take responsibility within a team;
- A commitment to producing a high standard of work;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- The ability to develop and manage strong client relationships.
Our clients are committed to staff development and growth opportunities by offering ongoing learning and development. Additionally, a social work environment is promoted and a range of employee benefits are available.
THE NEXT STEP
We would love to hear from you! Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. Take time out of your busy day to sit with us and map out your next strategic career move.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile, alternatively email your Resume to
- Georgina See - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
Law Staff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229