- Commercial Property Partner or Special Counsel
- Acting on behalf of Blue Chip Commercial Property Clients
- Excellent workplace flexibility
- Highly desirable remuneration
- Full-time or Part-time considered
- Deferred Start Date Possible
Our client is a progressive Commercial firm with an appetite for growth in their Brisbane office. As such, they are seeking a Senior Commercial Property Lawyer with the necessary experience required to take a lead role in client relationship management and development, as well as the mentoring and supervision of Lawyers.
Acting for a range of blue chip clients including financiers, major property developers, owners and tenants you will be exposed to a range of notable transactions including:
- advising on infrastructure and property development projects;
- managing complex commercial acquisition and divestment matters;
- property development including industrial parks, shopping centres, and residential towers;
- negotiation and drafting of ancillary contracts;
- acting for real estate investment trusts;
- Commercial, Retail and Industrial Leasing transactions; as well as
- other general commercial property work.
You will be a motivated self-starter and passionate about the practice of law. As an experienced Commercial Property Partner or Special Counsel, you will be confident in your autonomous management of matters and in servicing a sophisticated client base.
Indicative of your professional profile in the community, you will have existing relationships at various levels within the commercial arena which you would expect to follow you.
WHAT TO EXPECT
As a firm that has been recognised for its positive and comprehensive approach to supporting women’s and men’s equal participation in the workplace, they provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to support professional development and wellbeing. Some of these benefits include:
- flexible work arrangements (later starts/WFH),
- paid parental leave,
- paid study leave, as well as
- a range of health and wellbeing initiatives.
THE NEXT STEP
Law Staff offers all lawyers a Teams, Zoom, Telephone discussion in the first instance. Alternatively, a meeting in-person in a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile in WORD format, or alternatively quote: Ref CPP090224 and email your Resume to:
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Blg | 300 Queen St | Brisbane
(07) 3221 1229