- A large National firm.
- This is one of the fastest growing legal practices in Australia and is likened in many ways to a top-tier in terms of the quality of their work.
- This role will see you working alongside industry recognised Partners in a growing team to service a broad client base primarily within the health, aged care and retirement living sectors.
- Specifically you will provide advice on all aspects of complex property dealings; commercial advice; mergers and acquisitions including MOUYs, confidentiality arrangements, employment licensing, manufacturing, and consultancies; operational compliance issues; and risk management.
To be successful you must possess the following:
- Either be at Senior Associate level or be ready to step into an SA position with a minimum of 5+ years PAE working primarily on Commercial and Property Law with exposure to clients within the retirement living and aged care sectors, and ideally gained at a large mid-tier practice;
- Strong commercial acumen and client centric; and
- Motivation and technical skills to run Commercial and Property matters with a degree of autonomously for someone at your level, seeking guidance from your supervising Partner where necessary.
- A range of unique and generous employment benefits, a highly competitive remuneration and exceptional mentoring opportunities will be awarded to the successful candidate.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: ESA2021314 and email your Resume to either:
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.