- Senior Commercial Property Lawyer 5+ PAE - SA through to SC Level
- Full-time or Part-time options
- Acting on behalf of Blue Chip Commercial Property Clients
- Brisbane Office of Progressive Commercial Firm
- Progression Pathway
- Excellent workplace flexibility
Our client is a progressive Commercial firm with an appetite for growth in their Brisbane office. As such, they are seeking a Senior Commercial Property Lawyer with the necessary experience required to take a lead role in client relationship management, as well as the mentoring and supervision of Lawyers.
Acting for a range of blue chip clients including financiers, major property developers, owners and tenants you will be exposed to a range of notable Commercial Property matters including:
- advising on infrastructure and property development projects;
- acquisitions and disposals of commercial properties;
- community titles work and property development including industrial parks, shopping centres, and residential towers;
- negotiation and drafting of ancillary contracts;
- commercial, industrial and residential leasing;
- acting for real estate investment trusts;
- managing complex commercial acquisition and divestment matters;
- Commercial, Retail and Industrial Leasing transactions; as well as
- other general commercial property work.
You will be a motivated self-starter and passional about the practice of law. As an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer with a minimum of 5 years post admission experience, you will be confident in your autonomous management of matters and in servicing a sophisticated client base.
WHAT TO EXPECT
As a firm that has been recognised for its positive and comprehensive approach to supporting women’s and men’s equal participation in the workplace, they provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to support professional development and wellbeing. Some of these benefits include flexible work arrangements, paid parental leave, paid study leave, as well as a range of health and wellbeing initiatives.
THE NEXT STEP
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are also able to offer a Zoom or Telephone interview if required.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile in WORD format, alternatively email your Resume to:
- Betsy Bargh - firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229