- Young and Dynamic Workplace Culture
- Work on some of Australia's Largest Construction Disputes & Arbitrations
- Competitive Remuneration Package + Bonus
- This is with a highly regarded commercial law firm in a specialised team focused on Projects & Construction.
- They have a fun, young and dynamic culture where you can work with like-minded individuals.
- They deliver on clients requirements from both an advisory, transactional, and dispute resolution aspect.
- They are known as an Employer Of Choice with emphasis on culture, quality of work, and high remuneration promoted by Management.
- This is a career-defining opportunity for a talented Construction Lawyer with a minimum of 3 years PAE.
- The successful candidate will engage with an impressive portfolio of institutional clients in dynamic industry sectors within construction and major projects.
- You will be involved in complex matters in relevant tribunals, District, and Supreme Courts.
- While working closely with and receiving ongoing mentoring from a talented and highly regarded construction SC's and C Partners.
- You will have between 3 to 8 years post-admission experience with a strong Construction focus.
- You will have strong commercial skills, demonstrating a motivation for exceptional client service in a specialist environment.
- This role offers a dynamic commercially focused individual with a fully resourced and supportive career path.
- Work closely with and receive ongoing mentoring from highly regarded construction SC's and C Partners.
- You will be rewarded with a market-leading remuneration package and a high bonus scheme.
- You will be able to take your career to the next level working on national and international construction matters which will be the envy of your peers.
At Law Staff we offer a virtual meeting over Teams, or a meeting in person in a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as your preferences around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role for you to research at your leisure.
An important point to note is that your discussions with us remains strictly confidential and we don't move forward with anything until you are ready to authorise us in writing. This is your career, not ours, and we want you to feel comfortable in whether or not to move forward.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CN190124 and email your Resume to:
- Bianca Davies - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.