NEW Opportunity for a mid-level Lawyer with 2 to 5 years PAE Experience to join a Specialist CBD Firm
- Specialist Firm | Brisbane CBD Location
- Top-Tier Partners | Work with Industry Leading Partners
- High Remuneration | Bi-Annual Bonuses
- Career-defining NEW OPPORTUNITY at a Specialist CBD firm.
- Apply with confidence while you're still in your current role!
YOUR NEXT FIRM:
- This role is with a specialist firm with respected Partners and sizeable team.
- This firm has a full-service construction team where you will gain experience to both back-end and front-end matters.
- Due to growth and work volumes around a multi-million dollar project, an opportunity has become available for a mid-level lawyer to join the team on a permanent basis.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a range of complex infrastructure matters across multiple jurisdictions and sectors.
- You will act for clients in relation to construction disputes as well as litigation in all superior courts, arbitration, and mediation.
- Sectors include major commercial construction, civil works projects, infrastructure and resources.
- 2 to 5 years PAE;
- Strong academics (GPA of 4.75 or above);
- Previous top, mid or national firm experience;
- Previous experience in Construction;
- Experience in arbitration matters will be highly regarded but is not a mandatory prerequisite.
In return for your talents this firm is offering:
- High standard of clients to work with and matters to work on;
- Impressive salary package;
- Bi-annual bonuses to all staff;
- Work closely with industry leaders partners;
- Excellent career development opportunities with advancement prospects based on merit and not length of service.
THE NEXT STEP
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile.
Alternatively, please quote Ref No:CL180121 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | Level 22 H SBC Building | 300 Queen Street
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.