- Corporate Finance Lawyer or Associate
- Brisbane Office of a Dynamic Eastern Seaboard Law Firm
- A Firm Dedicated to Your Career Progression
- Impressive Remuneration Package and Bonus Scheme
- Our client is an eastern seaboard Australian law firm that is lauded as a market leader in Corporate Finance, Real Estate, Funds Management, and Dispute Resolution.
- Their technical legal competence is unsurpassed in their core fields and they have a long list of enviable clients, thus providing a highly noteworthy range of files to work on.
- This Firm also takes pride in outstanding career progression for its lawyers such that it regularly celebrates the promotion of their Rising Stars, which is on merit and not on length of service.
- Retention is high with many Staff passing 10 or more years of service.
In this role your skills will be further developed and honed while gaining exposure to a variety of corporate finance work, including:
- mergers and acquisitions,
- joint ventures,
- private equity,
- debt funding,
- capital raising,
- foreign investment,
- funds management, as well as
- corporate structuring.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have a minimum of two (2) years post admission.
- Preferably, you will also have a sound knowledge of corporate law or corporate finance law, which may include the disciplines inherent in capital raising and financial management.
- Top-tier or Mid-Tier experience considered favourably.
- In order to attract high calibre candidates, a highly competitive top-tier salary is on offer and is negotiable in line with your experience.
- The firm has a leading Employee Benefits Program including Performance Bonuses.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
Alternatively quote Ref:CF090321 and email your Resume to either:
- Kirra Gaskell - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.