- Explore a range of exciting corporate opportunities.
- We're seeking candidates from diverse experience levels, starting from 1 year PAE to Senior Associate.
- Whether you're a Corporate Energy and Resources Associate, a Corporate In-House Lawyer, a Public Sector Lawyer, an M&A Senior Associate, or a M&A Lawyer, we have roles that match your expertise.
- Join a prestigious firm that values its employees, offers competitive remuneration, and provides unparalleled progression opportunities.
- FIRM: Our client is a pre-eminent national law firm and is considered an Employer of Choice by many. Rarely do we need to recruit for them as they have extremely low staff turnover.
- WORK: In this role your skills will be further developed and honed while gaining exposure to a variety of corporate work, including: Merges and acquisitions; Front-end drafting; capital raising and debt funding; and Advising on the acquisition of sizeable assets within the resources sector.
- CANDIDATE: Ideally, the successful candidate will have a minimum of one year PAE in corporate related matters. These will ideally have been served within a national mid or top tier firm in any capital city of Australia, the United Kingdom, Asia Pacific, or the Middle East. You will also have a sound knowledge of corporate finance, as well as the disciplines inherent in capital raising and financial management.
- BENEFITS: As an award-winning mid-tier firm and Employer of Choice, they are a firm who value their staff and as such offer highly competitive salaries as well as genuine work-life balance across the firm. Work from home 2+ days per week and enjoy great flexibility.
- FIRM: This reputable national firm currently has a vacancy within their Energy & Resources | Corporate Team.
- WORK: You will be a valued member of the Corporate E&R Team required to provide commercial and legally technical advice across a range of areas.
- CANDIDATE: The firm is seeking either a mid to senior level E&R Associate or Senior Associate. The individual must be highly motivated, ideally coming out of a mid or top tier background. You will have 3+ years post admission experience and exposure to most, of the aforementioned fields.
- REWARDS: In order to attract high calibre candidates, this firm promotes work-life balance and has no daily billable targets. Salary is negotiable in line with the skillset of the individual, but it is market-competitive with other mid- and top-tier national law firms.
- FIRM: Work at a top-tier law firm with an international presence and leading expertise across several practise areas!
- WORK: Your role will include public administrative law matters including a mix of information law, corporate governance, strategy decision-making processes, regulatory and investigatory matters, privacy issues, corruption and accountability as well as judicial review.
- CANDIDATE: You will have at least 2 years post admission experience in private practice across government services (e.g. administrative law, regulatory, judicial review, or government transactions or PPP work).
- REWARDS: In return, you will be given the opportunity to contribute to major organisations and cutting-edge legal matters across a range of industries. There is also a highly competitive remuneration package on offer and other employee benefits.
- FIRM: This is one of Australia's leading national law firms with a top-tier reputation. This firm has a strong history, which prides itself on providing quality legal advice and using innovative technology. They have beautiful offices in Brisbane and a dedicated Corporate team full of hard working lawyers.
- WORK: In this role you can expect to act for clients on takeovers, mergers and acquisitions. Your will day to day involvement will include negotiation and preparation of complex transaction documents, capital raisings, assist publicly listed companies in relation to the ASX listing rules and Corporations Act responsibilities.
- CANDIDATE: You will require 5 Years' PAE minimum at a medium, top or national firm with significant exposure to corporate private enterprise work. You will be comfortable providing advice regarding the corporations Act and ASX Listing rules.
- REWARDS: This is an exceptional firm to work for due to their high-quality matters they work on, as well as an excellent firm culture and work-life balance. They are an employer of choice with contemporary employee friendly policies and remuneration levels that rival the best.
At Law Staff, we invite all lawyers to join us either for a call, video or in person at in a lounge-like atmosphere for a relaxed and confidential discussion over coffee or tea. This allows you to share your skills and preferences comfortably, helping us gain a better understanding of your qualifications and your desired path in your next role. We are transparent throughout, and by the meeting's end, you'll receive a comprehensive profile of the opportunities we present, empowering you to research them at your leisure.
To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively, please quote Ref No: CO171123 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Bianca Davies - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.