- Exciting Opportunity for a Passionate Senior Corporate Lawyer to join a leading firm with its international activities
- 6+ Years PAE with candidates considered up to SC Level
- Top-Tier Competitive Rem & Bonuses
- Career Progression!
You will need to have a minimum of 6 years' post admission experience gained predominantly in Regulated M&A and a working knowledge of ASX Listing rules. Candidates will be considered all the way up to Special Counsel level.
This opportunity will enable you to take that next step in your career providing you to be well-resourced by the rest of the Corporate Team. You can operate with complete autonomy yet know there is support there if you need it.
This opportunity boasts a very attractive package.
- There is also a degree of flexibility in your hours as long as client deadlines are being met.
- Many of their current lawyers are working from home a few days per week and will also be an option for this new position.
- In terms of career progression, the promotion opportunities are based on a 'flat structure' where promotion and responsibility are given on merit, not time in the role.
- There is also the option for a fast track to partnership.
Our client is one of the more dynamic and respected Corporate firms and has a very high profile in the Regulated M&A space:
- They are a dynamic Corporate practice that embraces traditional values as well as best practice methodologies, a high level of technical legal competence, and strong risk management protocol.
- They pride themselves on their reputation earned for handling quality matters and delivering a very high standard of service to client. This firm has a great culture and values, genuinely giving back to the community.
- It operates nationally and internationally, predominantly within the resources and technology sectors.
- It advises the mid-cap market and provides extensive corporate advisory services in mergers and acquisitions, takeovers, as well as initial and secondary capital raisings.
This is a well-established legal practice that prides itself on its innovative solutions in the Corporate Advisory space as it's never a 'one-size-fits-all' scenario. As a result, the Partners have the trust of a plethora of clients at Board and C Suite level, and their appetite is strong yet cautious. The firm's solutions are always underpinned by best-practice technical advice, yet the conduit for achieving the objective can be based on innovative big-picture strategies across the spectrum including but not limited to:
- Regulated and Off-market Corporate M&A;
- IPO's and other Capital Raisings;
- Back Door Listings;
- Corporate Advisory;
- Corporate Governance; and
- Listings on the ASX, NSX, AIM, HKSE, BSE, and TSX among others.
We have a total and uncompromising commitment to confidentiality, while also taking considerable pride in briefing you properly with a comprehensive Information Document on the role. We afford you as much time as you need to do your own research before deciding whether to move forward to interview with the firm.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CO20522 and email your Resume in Word format to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.