- Our client is an exceptionally resourceful, international top-tier firm which is globally recognised as having a leading Employment practice;
- They have a reputation for working on high quality matters and delivering remarkable service to their clients.
- Working directly alongside a highly sought after employment Partner and their growing, you can expect to take a lead role and represent a sophisticated client base across the full spectrum of groundbreaking employment, safety & IR law matters including but not limited to:
- Complex employment agreements and contracts;
- Restraint of trade issues;
- Unfair dismissal and general protection claims;
- Enterprise bargaining strategy and implementation;
- Industrial disputes;
- Disciplinary and performance issues;
- Workplace bullying, harassment and discrimination; and also
- Workplace health and safety investigations.
- You will have a minumum of 7 + years' post admission experience in employment, international relations and safety gained within either a top-tier or leading mid-tier national firm; and also
- A strong ability to work autonomously and take ownership over their own work.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a highly reputable partners and have a clear path for career progression.
- This firm also has a great work-life balance and employee benefits including flexible working arrangements, staff mentors, social club and discounted legal services.
THE NEXT STEP
We offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No: ELSC2021202 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com