- Opportunity Available in a Dynamic and Highly Reputable Firm
- Excellent Mentorship on Offer | Client Facing Opportunity | 4+ + Years' PAE
- Market Leading Remuneration + Staff Benefits
- A mid-tier Brisbane CBD firm with an exceptional reputation and strong growth in recent years.
- They have a friendly atmosphere where you will have the opportunity to work directly with the Partner, receiving quality training and mentorship to advance your career
- Working one on one with an industry leading Partner and their talented team, the role will see you represent a broad client base on notable employment, workplace relations and safety matters. You can expect your work mix to include drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts; enterprise bargaining agreements; front and back end workplace health and safety matters; unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations; restraint of trade issues; and workplace harassment and bullying claims.
- To be successful in this role you will have at least 4 years' PAE within the field of employment and workplace relations and safety law.
- In addition, you will be looking to grow your technical skills and develop your career within employment law and have the ability to work autonomously.
- Experience within a mid or independent Firm is preferable.
- This firm is a flexible & dynamic organisation supportive of your career & life goals.
- They have a proven history of elevating people to partnership based on merit and not seniority.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: ERA2021304 and email your Resume to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.