- In-house Government Employer | 3-5 years' PAE
- Competitive Remuneration | REAL Work Life Balance!
- Market Leading Remuneration
Our client, a fast-growing government organisation has asked us to assist them with the appointment of a Workplace Relations and Employment Lawyer with between 3-5 years' PAE to join their Brisbane CBD based organisation.
If you are seeking to broaden your skillset and gain access to cutting edge legal matters whilst maintaining genuine work life balance then you have found your match!
You will work closely with industry leaders to provide advice on a broad range of challenging matters which will involve, but are not limited to:
- Drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts;
- Drafting and advising on enterprise agreements;
- General protection issues including unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations, discrimination, workplace harassment, and bullying claims; and
- Workplace health and safety risk management advice as well as prosecution defence work.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Admission as a legal practitioner in Queensland;
- Between 3-5 year's post admission experience within a workplace relations and employment group;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills of a high professional standard;
- Exceptional drafting skills;
- High level of commercial acumen, and
- Ability to work effectively both autonomously and in a team environment.
This is a career-defining opportunity to move into an in-house role Government role within a positive, team environment offering:
- Highly competitive remuneration;
- Genuine work life balance;
- Ongoing training & development with the opportunity to learn from the best;
- A friendly and supportive team environment.
At Law Staff we maintain the highest protocols during Covid and therefore offer a meeting over Zoom or FaceTime, as well as offer a contactless meeting in a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your considerations in that next move. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity for you to go away and research at your leisure. To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No: IHC2021822 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | L 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.