Law Staff is assisting a fast growing national mid-tier law firm who is seeking an experienced legal assistant to join the firm's highly regarded litigation and dispute resolution team on a permanent full-time basis.
As a crucial member of the team, you'll provide legal support to one of the firm's Partners including several esteemed authors.
Key Responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Providing secretarial support for administrative tasks such as billing, inbox, and diary management;
- Assisting in the preparation, drafting, and management of court documents;
- Compiling lists of documents and perform quasi paralegal duties;
- Proactively manage diaries and coordinate meetings;
- Organising travel arrangements;
- Handling file opening and management tasks;
- Assisting in meeting coordination, including agenda preparation;
- Supporting the Managing Partner with team leave requests;
- Collaborating closely with other Legal Assistants across the team and the firm.
Law staff is seeking intermediate to senior level Legal Assistants who possess litigation experience. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with exceptional organisations skills and a dedication to providing outstanding support in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
Key attributes include:
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with maturity;
- Strong communication skills for internal and external interactions;
- Proficiency in multitasking and meeting deadlines;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Self-motivated with the capacity to work independently or as part of a team;
- Collaborative spirit to work effectively with other Legal Assistants;
- Excellent technical skills and software application proficiency.
THE NEXT MOVE:
If this role sounds like you, simply click APPLY, attaching your Résumé in WORD format. Alternatively, email:
- Georgina See - email@example.com
Law Staff | Level 22 HSBC | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229