Combine your technical legal skills and commercial acumen as part of a growing legal team within a dynamic organisation with an established iconic brand.
- Growth position for an In-House Legal Counsel | 2-5 PAE
- Commercial | IP & Technology focus
- Dynamic Organisation with an Established Iconic Brand
This is one of those corporations that has a very clear and undeniable presence in its industry sector such that it is immediately recognisable by logo, and is deeply respected by name due to their market penetration. It continues to prosper from decades of growth underpinned by its innovative approach. It is an organisation that instils confidence in its employees and reinforces its cultural values at every level. Attractive rewards and effective retention strategies also provide consistent growth.
As part of a tight-knit legal team this role will see you working closely and collaboratively with the Head of Legal on a range of legal matters including:
- Commercial Contracts;
- Intellectual Property and Technology law;
- Consumer and competition law;
- Corporate law and regulation;
- Workplace health and safety;
- Property law;
- Insurance and regulatory matters;
- Assisting with company secretarial matters; as well as
- Managing dispute resolution.
- You will be admitted as a Solicitor in any Australian jurisdiction and have a current unrestricted practising certificate;
- You will have a 2-5 years post admission experience, ideally within a mid or top tier firm, or an in-house environment where you have predominately practiced in Commercial, Intellectual Property or Technology law;
- You will be an Australian citizen or have the right to work in Australia;
- A proactive and flexible approach with the ability to work autonomously;
- Well-developed problem solving and decision making skills;
- Ability to influence in an informative and intelligible manner; and
- Have an innovative approach.
At Law Staff we maintain the highest protocols during Covid and therefore offer a meeting over Zoom or FaceTime, as well as offer a contactless meeting in a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your considerations in that next move. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity for you to go away and research at your leisure. To apply please click APPLY attaching your Resume in WORD format. Alternatively please quote Ref No:S3340398 and forward your details to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org or
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted