- Focus on Litigation and Insolvency work in the Brisbane office
- Top Tier International Firm | Reputation for delivering exceptional service
- Learn from industry leading Partners
- Stable environment with excellent career development opportunities!
- This is an international firm that has exceptional resources here in Brisbane.
- What this firm does, it does well, having specialist expertise in dedicated areas of practice.
- It is regarded internationally as having a preeminent Dispute Resolution Practice and they pride themselves on the reputation they have earned for working on quality matters and delivering exceptional service to their clients.
- Working alongside these approachable Partners and one of the best mentors in the business you could learn from, you will work on some of the most significant complex restructuring and insolvency assignments on a local, regional and international level.
- If successful you will work directly to a range of clients across relevant industries and can expect to handle complex restructuring transactions; Debtor and creditor disputes and insolvency proceedings.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum 4 years PAE (applications considered up to SA2 Level);
- Strong academics (GPA of 5.0 or above);
- General Commercial Litigation and Insolvency experience from a recognised specialist, mid or top-tier firm; and an ability to draft clear and commercially-oriented advice.
In return for your talents this firm is offering:
- High standard of clients to work with and matters to work on;
- Impressive salary package in line with other top-tier firms;
- Excellent resources and secondment opportunities; and
- Excellent career development opportunities with advancement prospects based on merit and not length of service.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref:CL140521 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bldg | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229