Our client is a dynamic and resourceful firm with an incredibly long list of employee benefits. They are currently seeking a Planning & Environment Associate to join their growing practice.
The role will see you working alongside two highly regarded specialist Partners on across a broad range of matters, both front-end and litigious, including:
- Strategic planning and development advice;
- Incident management, contaminated land and environmental compliance issues;
- land assembly and compulsory acquisition;
- vegetation, coastal protection and environmental matters;
- Planning and Environment court appeals and declaratory proceedings
- Land Court litigation;
- Planning and environmental due diligence;
- Preparing and negotiating infrastructure agreements; and also
- Administrative law advisory work.
The successful applicant will be at Senior Associate Level with between 3-8 years' post experience across environment and planning matters with demonstrated technical skills in this area. You will bring to the team a high level of commercial acumen, as well as strong communication and client relationship management skills.
In addition to a range of staff benefits, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and gain exposure to working with and learning from senior practitioners who are recognised as experts in their area of practice.
THE NEXT STEP
We offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No: PES2021123 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com