We are seeking, an experienced Property Paralegal or Senior Secretary with a minimum of 2 years current experience running A-Z Residential Conveyancing files. You will be required to:
- Run A-Z file management of residential conveyances;
- Draft documents and correspondence;
- Liaise with clients, agents, banks and solicitors;
- Calculate settlement figures;
- Contribute to the ongoing refinement of systems and processes.
Previous experience with LEAP will be beneficial but not essential. Although you will have support from Legal Assistants on Administrative tasks, you will also be relatively self sufficient with your document production so your Microsoft skills should be strong.
- Awesome cohesive team;
- Established precedents and IT systems to make your life easier;
- Competitive salary;
Does this sound like you? Are you ready to leave a job for a purpose driven career?
We would love to hear from you! Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. Take time out of your busy day to sit with us and map out your next strategic career move.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile, alternatively email your Resume to:
- Betsy Bargh - firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
LawStaff | Lvl 22 HSBC Blg | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229