- Leading National Firm
- Service a Broad and Sophisticated Client Base on Complex Leasing Matters
- Highly Competitive Remuneration & Benefits Package On Offer | APPLY TODAY!
- A highly reputable national mid-tier practice which has grown and will continue to grow exponentially.
- They are well recognised and highly regarded by industry peers for having a formidable reputation in Property law.
- An opportunity presents itself for a Real Estate Lawyer with 4 + years PAE to join their sizeable Brisbane Team.
- Working directly under a forward-thinking, balanced and approachable Partner, the role will see you representing an enviable pool of clients on large scale real estate transactions. Key areas of practice will include: commercial and residential property development; sale and purchase of commercial real estate; major office, retail and industrial leasing; negotiating and drafting of contract documents; and other general commercial property work including property disputes.
- This particular Partner is well-known to Law Staff as having a gentle and nurturing nature, exceptional communications skills, and a positive outlook on life and business.
- An intelligent lawyer who enjoys working closely with their mentor would find this role fulfilling.
- You will have 4 Years PAE, and be coming from a specialist, mid to top-tier firm and will have experience in commercial property law matters. You will feel confident in your ability to add value in a variety of ways including using your initiative as well as being lateral in your thinking and strategic in terms of your technical skills
- On top of a competitive remuneration package, this firm has great employee benefits.
- They have modern offices and collegiate team environment with genuine career progression and development opportunities.
- The mentoring opportunities from talented technicians are exceptional, together with a 'flat' structure
TTHE NEXT STEP
At Law Staff we maintain the highest protocols during Covid and therefore offer a meeting over Zoom or FaceTime, as well as offer a contactless meeting in a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your considerations in that next move. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity for you to go away and research at your leisure. To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No: REL202117 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | L 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.