- This is a leading Australian top-tier law firm with a solid reputation for being the best at what they do.
- Their property team works with some of the most significant real estate projects in the Asia-Pacific region for public and private participants.
- They are at the top of their game in terms of technical legal competence and are lauded as legal gentry given they carry themselves with pride and grace, as well as treat their industry colleagues with respect and courtesy
- You can expect to represent an enviable pool of clients on all facets of real estate transactions including working across corporate real estate acquisitions and disposals which involves advising on titling, contracts, put and call option agreements and other transaction documents; assisting on major leasing transactions and development leasing transactions; completing and project managing extensive legal due diligence investigating and reporting; real estate disputes; and exposure to complex commercial conveyancing matters.
- To be successful you will require at least 5 Years Post Admission Experience in Property Law.
- You will be at Senior Associate Level or ready to step up from Associate level, with experience in mentoring and supervising more junior lawyers.
- This firm has a preference for previous top or mid-tier lawyers who are driven and enjoy working in a large team.
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to contribute to cutting-edge legal matters, taking your career to the next level.
- This is a top-tier firm that is offering a highly competitive salary and a supportive environment to excel in your career.
- You will be a valued team member from day one!
THE NEXT STEP
At Law Staff we maintain the highest protocols during Covid and therefore offer a meeting over Zoom or FaceTime, as well as offer a contactless meeting in a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your considerations in that next move. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity for you to go away and research at your leisure. To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No: RELSA2021208 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | L 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted