- Opportunity Available in a Dynamic and Highly Reputable Firm
- Client Facing Senior Opportunity | 5 + Years' PAE
- Market Leading Remuneration + Staff Benefits
- Our client is a dynamic, resourceful and highly reputable national firm servicing blue-chip clientèle.
- They pride themselves on their reputation for handling quality matters and delivering a very high standard of service to clients.
- Working one on one with an industry leading Partner and their talented team, the role will see you represent a broad client base on notable employment, workplace relations and safety matters. You can expect your work mix to include drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts; enterprise bargaining agreements; front and back end workplace health and safety matters; unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations; restraint of trade issues; and workplace harassment and bullying claims.
- To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 5 years PAE within the field of employment and workplace relations, and are either at SA level or ready to step up from Associate level. In addition, you will be looking to grow your technical skills and develop your career within employment law and have the ability to work autonomously
- This firm offers highly competitive remuneration, career development opportunities an access to great employee benefits (gym membership and activate social and sporting events.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: SEL2021165 and email your Resume to either
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.