- Opportunity Available in a Dynamic and Highly Reputable Firm
- Client Facing Senior Opportunity | 5 + Years' PAE
- Market Leading Remuneration + Staff Benefits
- Our client is a dynamic, resourceful and highly reputable national firm servicing blue-chip clientèle.
- They pride themselves on their reputation for handling quality matters and delivering a very high standard of service to clients.
- Working one on one with an industry leading Partner and their talented team, the role will see you represent a broad client base on notable employment, workplace relations and safety matters. You can expect your work mix to include drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts; enterprise bargaining agreements; front and back end workplace health and safety matters; unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations; restraint of trade issues; and workplace harassment and bullying claims.
- To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 5 years PAE within the field of employment and workplace relations, and are either at SA level or ready to step up from Associate level. In addition, you will be looking to grow your technical skills and develop your career within employment law and have the ability to work autonomously
- This firm offers highly competitive remuneration, career development opportunities an access to great employee benefits (gym membership and activate social and sporting events.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure. Alternatively please quote Ref No: SEL2021511 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street Brisbane | (07) 3221 1229
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted