- In-house Government Employer | Senior Level Appointment | 8 + years' PAE
- Short & Long Term Contracts
- Competitive Remuneration | REAL Work Life Balance!
Our client, a fast-growing government organisation has asked us to assist them with the appointment of a Senior Workplace Relations and Employment Lawyer with a minimum of 8 years' PAE to join their Brisbane CBD based organisation.
If you are seeking to broaden your skillset and gain access to cutting edge legal matters whilst maintaining genuine work life balance then you have found your match!
You will work closely with industry leaders to provide advice on a broad range of challenging matters which will involve, but are not limited to:
- Drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts;
- Drafting and advising on enterprise agreements;
- General protection issues including unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations, discrimination, workplace harassment, and bullying claims; and
- Workplace health and safety risk management advice as well as prosecution defence work.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Admission as a legal practitioner in Queensland;
- a minimum of 8 year's post admission experience within a workplace relations and employment group;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills of a high professional standard;
- Exceptional drafting skills;
- High level of commercial acumen, and
- Ability to work effectively both autonomously and in a team environment.
This is a career-defining opportunity to move into an in-house role Government role within a positive, team environment offering:
- Highly competitive remuneration;
- Genuine work life balance;
- Ongoing training & development with the opportunity to learn from the best;
- A friendly and supportive team environment.
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: IHC2021304 and email your Resume to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229