- Get involved in interesting Wills & Estate Work
- Make the right move today and have your potential recognised and rewarded.
- Competitive Remuneration | Work Life Balance | Employee Benefits
Our Client is a progressive National Law Firm with a strong national presence. They have a long history and pride themselves on their reputation for quality work. This office is located in Brisbane's CBD where you will work in a small team that has a well established presence in the area.
They are currently seeking a Wills & Estates Lawyer who enjoys being involved in different matters and taking a hands-on approach in their work.
THE WORK MIX
This opportunity will see you becoming an integral part of the Wills & Estates Practice Group. By working under the guidance of a reputable and nurturing partner, as well as autonomously, you will gain exposure to a full range of wills & estates matters. Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- The drafting of wills;
- Succession planning;
- Advices in relation to asset protection;
- The structuring of Trusts and other tax effective vehicles;
- Probate; and
- Estate litigation.
- Strong knowledge of the full spectrum of wills & estates matters;
- The ability to work with a high level of autonomy;
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills;
- An independent yet team-focused work style;
- Experience in drafting, client advisory and consultation; and
- The drive to learn and contribute to the team.
Along with a competitive remuneration package there is an emphasis on work life balance. This role will suit someone who can run matters from start to finish and wants the opportunity to take their career to the next level with ample opportunity to have autonomy and carriage-of their own clients and files while still having the safety net of mentoring from senior members of the team.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: WE2021224 and email your Resume to either:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229