- Want to say goodbye to billable targets? Join this progressive firm.
- Proud company delivering excellent client service
- WorkCover panel firm with reputation for quality work
- Impressive Salary plus high Bonus structure
- This is a progressive Queensland insurance firm who is highly regarded in the Brisbane market.
- They are dynamic and focused on client outcome, quality of work and exceptional service.
- You will have the opportunity to be mentored by award winning and highly regarded Partners in their field.
- The successful candidate will have a stable role and work across steady and reliable work in the defendant insurance space.
- This will focus on Workers Compensation on behalf of WorkCover with some exposure to PIPA proceedings and self-insureds.
- Lawyer will be be considered from 2 years PAE up to Associate level of 7 years PAE.
- You will have previous experience on workers compensation matters and ideally be familiar with the WorkCover processes.
- This firm does not value long hours and you will not need to time record again.
- You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary as well as an impressive bonus structure.
- While this firm ideally sees this role as full time, they could accommodate part-time and work from home options for the right candidate.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile.
Alternatively, please quote Ref:WC180221 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | Level 22 H SBC Building | 300 Queen Street
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.