- Commercial Government Lawyer - Associate or Senior Associate
- Large Australian law firm with a sterling reputation
- Excellent training and mentoring
- High retention rate because of the genuine work-life balance and great employee benefits
- Brief Exclusive to Law Staff
Our client is an eminent national firm with a reputation as one of the ultimate Employers of Choice due to their numerous staff benefits and stable cohesive work environment.
With an appetite for growth, our client has retained Law Staff exclusively to assist them with the appointment of a Commercial Lawyer with experience acting for a range of government clients.
In joining this team of motivated individuals who are dedicated to providing the highest level of legal service to their clients, you can expect to work with a range of Government Departments and Agencies.
We are seeking applications from candidates with a minimum of 3 years' experience with a specialist, mid or first-tier firm acting for Government clients on a range of commercial law matters including:
- Government tendering, procurement, and commercial contracts;
- Consumer and competition;
- Intellectual Property, Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Media; and
- Regulatory, Compliance and Governance.
EXTENSIVE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package, this firm offers a long list of employee benefits including a sensational health and well-being program, active social club and supportive parental leave policies. Flexible work practices are also embraced on a firm-wide basis.
THE NEXT STEPS
At Law Staff we maintain the highest protocols during Covid and therefore offer a meeting over Zoom or FaceTime, as well as offer a contactless meeting at a discreet location in Canberra for a discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your considerations in this next move. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure.
For an uncompromisingly confidential discussion, please contact either:
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.