- Employment & Workplace Relations Partner
- National Firm and 2020-2021 Employer of Choice
- Earnings in the $1M+ Range
Our client is an exceptionally resourceful and highly respected national law firm which is recognised as having a leading Employment practice. They have a reputation for working on high quality matters and delivering remarkable service to their clients.
What also sets them apart is their profitability while promoting a strong sense of cohesiveness underpinned by a corporate culture that is unrivalled in the legal fraternity.
Working directly alongside a highly sought after employment Partner, you can expect to take a lead role and represent a sophisticated client base across the full spectrum of groundbreaking employment, safety & IR law matters including but not limited to:
- Complex employment agreements and contracts;
- Restraint of trade issues;
- Unfair dismissal and general protection claims;
- Enterprise bargaining strategy and implementation;
- Industrial disputes;
- Disciplinary and performance issues;
- Workplace bullying, harassment and discrimination; and also
- Workplace health and safety investigations.
YOU AS A CANDIDATE:
- You will have a minimum of 10 years' post admission experience in employment, international relations and safety gained within either a top-tier, leading mid-tier national, or a specialist law firm.
- A strong ability to work autonomously and take a leadership role in an established team.
- Indicative of your ability, you will have developed your own profile in the community such that you can lay claim to a modest client following.
- You will have the opportunity to work with another highly reputable Partner and several members of their growing team.
- This firm also has a great work-life balance and employee benefits including flexible working arrangements, social club, discounted legal services.
THE NEXT STEP
At Law Staff we maintain the highest protocols during Covid and therefore offer a meeting over Zoom or FaceTime, as well as offer a contactless meeting in a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your considerations in that next move. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity for you to go away and research at your leisure. To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No: EP210621 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
- Trudy reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | Lvl 22 HSBC Blg | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229