- Leading Top-Tier Firm | Enviable Work Mix
- Excellent Workplace Culture + Approachable Partner | Endless Career Development Opportunities
- Market Leading Remuneration + Employee Benefits
- Our client is an exceptionally resourceful top-tier firm which is nationally recognised as having a leading Employment practice;
- They have a reputation for working on high quality matters and delivering remarkable service to their clients.
- Working under the guidance of a highly sought after Employment Partner and his team, you will work across the full spectrum of employment, industrial relations and safety matters through both front and back end transactional work, advisory and disputes.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- You will have ideally 2-4 years post admission experience in employment, international relations and safety gained within either a top-tier or large mid-tier CBD firm; and
- A strong ability to work autonomously and take ownership over their own work.
- In return for your talents this firm is offering an impressive salary package in line with other top-tier firms; mentoring from an approachable partner to excel your career; and excellent career development opportunities with advancement prospects based on merit and not length of service.
THE NEXT STEP
At Law Staff we maintain the highest protocols during Covid and therefore offer a meeting over Zoom or FaceTime, as well as offer a contactless meeting in a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your considerations in that next move. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity for you to go away and research at your leisure. To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No: EWL2021268 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | L 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted