- Cutting Edge Employment, WHS & IR Matters
- Competitive Remuneration | REAL Work Life Balance!
- Market Leading Remuneration
Fantastic career transition for an experienced Employment and Workplace Relations Lawyer with at least 2 - 5 years' PAE to join a Brisbane CBD based organisation.
If you are seeking to broaden your skillset and gain access to cutting edge legal matters whilst maintaining genuine work life balance then you have found your match!
You will work closely with industry leaders to provide advice on a broad range of challenging matters which will involve, but are not limited to:
- Drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts;
- Drafting and advising on enterprise agreements;
- General protection issues including unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations, discrimination, workplace harassment, and bullying claims; and
- Workplace health and safety risk management advice as well as prosecution defence work.
This is a career-defining opportunity to move into an in-house role within a positive, team environment offering:
- Highly competitive remuneration;
- Genuine work life balance;
- Ongoing training & development with the opportunity to learn from the best;
- A friendly and supportive team environment.
Does this sound like you? Are you ready to leave a job for a purpose driven career?
We would love to hear from you! Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. Take time out of your busy day to sit with us and map out your next strategic career move.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile, alternatively email your Resume to:
- Betsy Bargh - email@example.com; or
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | Lvl 22 HSBC Blg | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229