- Legal Director
- Flexible hours and work-life balance
- Full-time or Part-time
- No time sheets
- Team environment
- High rewards for achievers
- Values driven organisation
- Deferred start date is possible | late 2022 or early 2023
This particular enterprise has deep roots within the Brisbane legal community spanning more than 3 decades.
It works collaboratively and consultatively with clients to fully understand their project needs, thereafter providing outstanding flexible solutions to their legal requirements.
This opportunity is for a person who is motivated and passionate about customer service, who is solutions focused, and is a person who will not compromise on personal principles or the values of the practice.
Due to the business model, it's a position that will suit someone who has completed QLS's Practice Management Course and is able to hold a Principal's practising certificate as your responsibility will be to harness the collective resources of the business (outside of your own skillset) and initially 'project manage' people.
That said, once resources have been allocated, the project management tends to subside and an administrative component together with some client relationship management takes centre stage.
The demographic model of this business is to support the legal functions of its clients (specifically government departments and brand name institutions), on specific projects that may last months and sometimes years. Indicative of their project requirements includes:
For Institutional Corporates:
- Corporate advisory
- Commercial contracts
- Construction law
- Dispute Resolution
- Workplace Relations and Employment Law
To be shortlisted for this role, you will be looking for either a full-time or permanent part-time position to suit your life's circumstances (eg: you may currently be on parental leave and looking to return to work gradually or you may be looking to reduce your workload as you reach your twilight years in practice). This employer also provides its existing staff with workplace flexibility on a 3, 3+1, 3+2, or 4+1 basis (office + remote) which is structured to suit the needs of the individual.
Qualifications and attributes considered essential to this role are for you to be:
- an admitted solicitor and able to hold the role of an LPD within an incorporated legal practice;
- a genuinely passionate, hardworking and an energetic self-starter;
- highly motivated, proactive and results-driven;
- able to demonstrate something in your background that is indicative of what drives you and the commitment you have to achieve your own personal or professional goals;
- professional, honest and ethical in your approach;
- possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- an excellent time manager and multi-tasker; and
- revel in working in a highly collaborative and supportive team environment.
To express your interest in this role, please send your details to Craig Ashton-Sward (firstname.lastname@example.org).