- Defendant Insurance Senior Associate (or Associate Step up)
- High end remuneration | $165,000 to $200k plus 20% Bonus
- Say goodbye to time-sheets | Work from home with flexibility
- Excellent Progression Opportunities - Fast-track to Partnership
- Public Liability or Workers Compensation Lawyers encouraged to apply
- Our client is a leading and progressive firm with an industry reputation that is second-to-none. They are highly regarded by their clients leading to an ever-increasing flow of work.
- They pride themselves on providing exceptional client service, technically proficient advice, responsive timelines, all whilst maintaining a close-knit and inclusive workplace, and a real work-life balance underpinned by a timesheet-free environment.
- They have recently-fitted contemporary premises with a combination of 'office' and 'open plan' for the luxury of choice. An open door policy is embraced enabling you every opportunity to work closely with Partners and to mentor junior members of the team.
- Due to its growth and increased work load, this firm has new permanent role available for a Senior Associate.
- Your work mix will be predominantly defendant Insurance in Workers Compensation for WorkCover itself as well as for some institutional Self-Insured Employers.
- There is an abundance of work providing those industrious lawyers ample opportunity to earn industry-leading bonuses, taking your total package well in excess of $200K.
- A minimum of 5 Years post-admission experience is required which will suit either an Associate ready to step into an SA role, or a current Senior Associate looking to advance further.
- Previous experience in defendant insurance is a must, but you may come from a Public Liability or Workers compensation background.
- Additionally, you will be looking to progress your career within workers compensation, and possess commercial acumen, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- While not essential, experience in mentoring junior lawyers will be considered favourably.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive market salary in addition to a range of leading employee benefits which demonstrate their commitment to the well-being of their staff. You will have the opportunity to earn considerable bonuses on your billed work as well as additional bonuses based on the performance of your team, as well as the profitability of the firm.
- Genuine career progression and development opportunities, with a fast track to Partnership is available for the right candidate.
- This firm has exceptional technology and a fully integrated work-from home system to allow great workplace flexibility. Work your own hours on the days you want, where you want.
With over 30 years as specialist consultants to the legal profession, Law Staff has an impressive history of facilitating discreet moves for legal practitioners and has an uncompromising commitment to confidentiality.
Most importantly, we treat this as a two-way information sharing session to allow you to make an informed decision whether to move forward with an expression of interest to this employer. We will only ever confer with our client after you have done your research and at a time when you have expressed in writing that you are ready to take that cautious next step. Absolutely everything stays in the vault until that time.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity for you to go away and research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote REF:WC090421 and email your Resume to:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street
Brisbane | (07) 3221 1229